Queensland Amazon Web Services (AWS) partner TechConnect IT Solutions has turned to its vendor partner to appoint a new boss as its founder Mike Cunningham steps aside.
Since its acquisition of Phantom in February last year, Splunk has been busy folding the startup's automation and orchestration expertise into its IT and security monitoring product portfolio.
The new additions join the eight incumbent suppliers on the whole-of-government procurement panel.
While they don’t generally do rip-and-replace, enterprises working on network automation initiatives choose new equipment providers.
Forecasting long-range IT technology trends is a little herding cats – things can get a little crazy.
- Could an Amazon and Oracle merger be possible?
- Telco complaints ‘still too high’
- Tech players dominate Australian Young Rich List
- CMD Solutions brings NIB further into AWS cloud
- Sage appoints ERP GM to steer regional channel
- Synnex and Alibaba Cloud ink A/NZ partnership
- Microsoft beats Amazon for Pentagon's US$10 billion cloud computing contract
- Warnings issued as ‘Emotet’ malware hits Australian inboxes
- Kaspersky opens threat intelligence portal to public
- Intel's unexpected, prolonged processor shortage dampens record quarter
- Ion Ups adds Multimedia Technologies to its distributor network
- Government prepares to auction mmWave spectrum for next wave of 5G services
- Accelera gets set to tackle transformation in the mid-market
- Here's why unique reseller propositions are valuable
Tech giant prioritises channel depth over breadth
The new CEO of the cloud data warehouse vendor talks frankly about what he wants to bring to the company and some of the key challenges on his agenda
Claims to be friendlier to channel than its biggest competitors "who do a terrible job taking care of their channel"
Rise of digital hospitals increases exposure to cyber hackers
ARN Exchange Sydney: Powering digital futures at the edge
ARN Exchange Brisbane: Helping businesses realise their transformation ambitions at the Edge
ARN celebrates top performing partners at the 2019 Innovation Awards
Thomas Duryea Logicalis unveils new Sydney office
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.
Learn how to add columns, get summaries, sort your results and reshape your data.
Mobile World Congress, the wireless industry’s big annual showcase, featured a heavy emphasis on 5G, the next generation of licensed mobile networks.